Job Title: Operations Technician
About ATX Event Systems:
ATXES is headquartered in Austin, TX and provides turnkey live event technology across the globe for some of the largest brands in the world. Their client list includes (among many others) Pope Francis, whose blessing ATXES credits in no small part with growing their team by 40% during a worldwide pandemic. Formed in 2009 during an economic crisis, ATXES was created by a group of live event engineers whose central philosophy is “diamonds are made out of pressure”. ATXES has a proven history of delivering unique and flawless productions in difficult conditions to help themselves, their community, and their clients come out on top.
The Ops Technician at ATXES is an entry to mid-level position designed to provide an opportunity to learn and hone the fundamental skills required for live event production.
Techs in this role work as a team to prepare and quality control equipment orders, execute logistic plans and setup or operate gear on show site. Along the way, you’ll work under the tutelage of the Warehouse Manager and Operations Director to understand best practices and develop your skill set in live audio, video, lighting and networking.
Candidates should be:
- Collaborative minded team players.
- Driven to create positive interactions among colleagues and clients.
- Detail oriented and proficient at organizing their work digitally.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Strong at technical and mechanical problem solving.
- Legally able to operate company motor vehicles.
- Able to travel locally and regionally.
- Comfortable working in a warehouse environment.
- Able to lift heavy objects and equipment.
Duties and responsibilities may include but are not be limited to the following tasks:
- Operating company vehicles up to a 26’ box truck.
- Pulling and preparing inventory orders.
- Loading and unloading inventory into delivery vehicles.
- Assembling, disassembling, programming or operating equipment on show site.
- Participating and contributing to team planning sessions.
- QC’ing, cleaning, updating equipment and softwares or firmwares.
- Organizing and maintaining a clean working environment.