Frequently Asked Questions About Events, Conferences, Trade Shows and Brand Activation’s
1. The hotel says that I must use their in-house vendor. How do I use your company if they won’t let me?
Using your own vendor in any venue is absolutely negotiable. There are several reasons why a member of the sales staff will tell you it is a must to use the in-house provider, but there are many ways to have this waived. We have accomplished this many times. Please contact us to learn how you can make this happen.
2. We are always trying to save money on a tight budget. How does ATX Event Systems save us money on our event?
One of the easiest ways to save money is by using a 3rd party vendor. There is a great deal of “air” in the initial quote you receive from the in-house AV provider. That “air” can easily, and often does, offset any discounts on rooms, food & beverage. We can show you how to negotiate AV restrictions out of your contract and realize your entire savings.
3. Are you able to support us outside of Austin?
Yes. We can support you anywhere in the United States. In fact, you can save a tremendous amount of money using us as a long term partner for your events. Contact our Director of Sales to learn how using ATX Event Systems so will save you tremendous dollars as well as time.
4. We try to leverage our events to drive brand awareness and sales. How does ATX Event Systems generate sales leads?
We are a true technology partner and have the capability to integrate your entire event planning system such as CVent, EventPro, Eventbrite, etc. Our lead generation system is called SNAP™ (Sales Nurturing Automated Process) and is designed to function as an avatar of your best salesperson. SNAP™ can prioritize, manage and virtually close your sales leads. Contact us to learn more about how you can use SNAP™ to leverage your events to grow your company.
5. We are a non-profit and our events generate a lot of revenue for us. How can using ATX Event Systems increase sponsorship for our events?
Our Sales Nurturing Automated Process (SNAP™) was originally designed to drive sales conversions from event marketing, it can be used by non-profits to develop sponsorship drives. Contact ATX Event Systems to learn more about using SNAP™ as part of your organizational growth plan.
6. As a non-profit, it’s important for us to increase membership. How do we use ATX Event Systems to expand our membership?
Our Sales Nurturing Automated Process (SNAP™) was originally designed to drive sales conversions from event marketing, it can be used by non-profits to develop membership drives. Contact ATX Event Systems to learn more about using SNAP™ as part of your organizational growth plan.
7. How long has ATX Event Systems been in business?
ATX Event Systems was launched in September of 2009.
8. We have had trouble with sound and visuals in the past. How can you help us put the right equipment into our venue space?
ATX Event Systems uses a two stage project management system we call RTS™ (Roadmap to Success) to on-board and manage all of our event projects. One of the Milestones within this roadmap is our Diligence workstream. In this process we perform a site audit to ensure there are no sound wave or visual impediments that would negatively impact your event. Once the audit is completed, we are able to create a perfect equipment schedule tailored for your event space.
9. Our conferences are critical to our business. How can ATX Event Systems ensure we are successful?
We specialize in conferences. Our RTS (Roadmap to Success) project management system is a two phase project management system that has been honed over the last 10 years to result in flawless events. The system is philosophically linked to LEAN (Toyota Production System) best practices. In LEAN, value is driven and waste is eliminated. ATX Event Systems founder Beau Curtis believes if we pay attention to and manage the process, the result will take care of itself.
10. We do not have the resources for ground support. How can ATX Event Systems help us logistically?
It once again goes back to our RTS Project Management System. Each workstream within every milestone in the RTS System is designed and / or adapted to ensure success. Our load-in and strike workstreams make logistics a breeze. And we can even help with logistics not associated with AV Production, while our DMC network can help you with any transportation needs, be it shuttle, limo or other activities. Contact us to learn how you can access our DMC network and get any logistical help you need for your event.
11. How can ATX Event Systems help us achieve a measurable ROI on our events?
One of the most frustrating things about experiential marketing is the lack of a tangible ROI. We have heard it repeatedly throughout the experiential marketing industry and we were determined to find a cure for this malady. We are happy to say we have and if you would like to know exactly how we can guarantee you a tangible, measurable ROI, please contact us. We are more than happy to provide you with details on how to achieve it.